Ask in the comments below
Pack your bag! This Jeep is ready to take you on your overlanding in Idaho dream adventure.
Before we go over the details, let's take a moment to appreciate the appearance of this Jeep, shall we? At first glance, those awe-inspiring tires, lift, winch mount and roof rack all scream "OVERLAND". We were even more excited when we discovered the long list of mods done to this vehicle. Scroll down to find out!
Located in East Idaho, this Jeep Cherokee Sport is powered by the top-notch 4.0L V6 with custom cylinder head, featuring up to 190 hp and 225 lb-ft of torque. The Jeep is equipped with brand new front and rear Dana 44 differentials with 488 gears. Also mounted is a 3 link suspension with Bilstein shocks and 4 in lift kit for front and rear. And of course, the Cherokee has awesome 35x12.5x15 Toyo tires (90% tread) and rims.
The mods don't end there. The Jeep also has a front custom bumper with 9000 lb Smittybuilt winch. Any serious overlanding enthusiast would know the importance of this recovery gear! We're truly impressed that the owner managed to pull together all these mods in one perfect build.
Moving to the inside of the vehicle, the interior is in great shape with electric windows and locks. Stereo is a blue tooth Kenwood with 1500watt amp and 12 in subwoofer. There are rocker switches for the air lockers, air compressor, and LED lights.
This overlanding rig has far too many mods to brag about, so we've listed all the rest of the mods for you to go over:
- ARB lockers chromoly axles
- New drive shafts
- Front axle has free wheel kit with warn hubs
- New1 ton steering box and brand new heavy duty steering components
- Transfer case has non slip yoke
- New gas tank with skid plate
- rans cooler and temp gauge
- Stabilizer Disconnect.
- Transfer case has approximately 18000 miles. the rest of the drivetrain about 1000 miles
- 2 LED 7in lights
- LED headlights
- LED light bar mounted on roof rack
- Rear bumper is a swing out tire mount and gas can rack
- LED back up lights
- Banks water pro air cleaner
- Banks ceramic headers and exhaust
- Fuel injection and all new ignition components
- Duel batteries
- Custom motor mounts
- Power steering and air conditioning
- 4 row aluminum radiator
- Belt driven fan and electric fan on a switch
The owner is proud of all the customizations he's done to build up this beautiful Jeep. As final notes, the body of the vehicle has Rusty's custom body armor and fender flairs as well as rocker Guards. Paint is in good shape with a few small nicks here and there but it's mostly in good shape.
This overlanding Jeep is being offered with a clean title and no known issues. The seller is not interested in trading or selling any parts.
Drive Overland: The authority on finding your next overlander.
Ask in the comments below